#NSE #BSE # INDIAN STOCKS
Please June-03-2017 Indian stocks.
#PRISMCEM #NSE #BSE #INDSTOCK ( Direction Long)
TARGET : 129
CURRENT PRICE : 121.20
STOP LOSS : 114.85
TIME FRAME : 15 Days
COMPANY :The Company’s segments include Cement, TBK, RMC and Insurance. The Company has three divisions: Prism Cement, H&R Johnson (India) (HRJ) and RMC Readymix (India).
1) Stock is Consolidating from 3 months moving up
2) Stock has broken the triangle and closed above it.
3) Volumens and RSI has been rising higher which is good sign to move up .
#RCOM #NSE #BSE #INDSTOCK ( Direction Long)
TARGET : 25
CURRENT PRICE : 21.55
STOP LOSS : 19.8
TIME FRAME : 2 MONTHS
COMPANY :Reliance Communications Limited is a telecommunications service provider. The Company operates through two segments: India Operations and Global Operations. India operations segment comprises wireless telecommunications services to retail customers through global system for mobile communication (GSM) technology-based networks across India
1) Stock is bouncing from lows and moving up
2) Stock has to broke the flag and closed above it.
3) Volumes and RSI has been rising higher which is good sign to move up .